rail adapter

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by chargercv, Nov 17, 2014.

1. chargercv

chargercv Member

Any body have experience with one of these? Do they work well?

Attached Files:

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum!..... As to the rail, dunno, haven't added anything to mine

3. Nope. Never saw it. Looks interesting! Ill check it out on Ebay. Thx for the heads up. Welcomebfrom Ohio- Home of Hi-Point.

4. mcrooke48

mcrooke48 Member

I have one on my 40JCP. They work just fine. I have a tactical flashlight mounted on mine.

Attached Files:

5. mcrooke48

mcrooke48 Member

The only problem with it is with the flashlight on it, it won't fit in a regular holster. The adapter adds extra length to the bottom with the flashlight mounted to it. I had to get an adjustable holster so the gun would fit with the flashlight attached. The good thing is it just slides right off and I just take it on and off when I need it. I take it off through out the day so it fits in my regular holster and I put it back on at night for home defense.

6. PapaMAS

PapaMAS PapaMAS Member

Looks interesting. It looks like it mounts lights lower down than the Hi-Point rail alone. With the Hi-Point rail I have to get my fingertip between the trigger guard and the switch on the butt end of the light - not necessarily what you want in a SD situation.

7. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

That extra space is the best example that Hi-Point needs to go to a standard Picatinny rail.