Rails & Shrouds, we've got Rails & shrouds...

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by LongShotMfg, Jul 31, 2014.

1. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

...shrouds and Low-Profile Top rails for HP Carbines are back from our anodizer and ready to ship. All we need to do now is SELL THEM. Everything is currently listed for sale on Ebay. Once again, our seller ID is both.of.us

That's BOTH dot OF dot US

j.
    LongShot Mfg.

Attached Files:

2. good to see someone making aftermarket parts.

3. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Doing the best we can. Hard to get a decent amount of sales though. It's a struggle.

4. maybe try some other places to like gunbroker, ebay, the high road, comps might sell on some competition forums like brian enos.

5. Fishy1

Fishy1 Member

I personally love the options you guys are providing. I have followed your posts closely. You have answered all the questions you have been asked and even altered some of your items as requested. I appreciate the discount you are offering to forum members and placed an order for one of your rails. I have tried to support all the individuals brave enough to put their work up for sale here. Triggers...shrouds...charging handles...now rails. All quality stuff (so far) for a fair price IMO.

6. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Thank you for your support of our products.
    j.