Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

rails

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Dane 
#1 ·
Evenin all. Anybody in Hi-Point land tried the bolt on rails to add lasers etc. Midsouth has them. I'm tempted to try a set but would rather hear a few yay-nays before I put in an order.. Thanx.. Stash. P.S. Mine is a year old 995.

#5 ·
Midsouth Shooters Supply item # 019-HIP9200 $9.09 page 151 in thier catalog.Advise ordering on line. Only $20 min order opposed to $40 via phone. There is a $3 surcharge under $20 and a $5 on phone or mail under $40. I mention that to save the $$$... They have a crapload of stuff, so my orderes are never less than $40.....

#7 ·
Oh, I was hoping it would be a bottom rail for the classic. It seems it is rails for the side of the ATI fore stock. :'(
Not really. They say ANY stock. Not sure ifit says that in the Midsouth Cat. but I found them on a search and it says any..There is also one that clamps on the bbl, but no room on the 995. The clamp on I saw had 3 rails,bottom and l&r..

#8 ·
I added a bottom rail to my 995 Classic for a green laser. I cut down a H&R top mount base, opened the holes to fit 10-32 allen head screws. I carefully drilled and tapped the stock, put some JB Weld in the threads and on the bottom of the base. It's rock solid for a laser or a bi-pod........

#9 ·
The description said ATI...

Oh, I was hoping it would be a bottom rail for the classic. It seems it is rails for the side of the ATI fore stock. :'(
Not really. They say ANY stock. Not sure ifit says that in the Midsouth Cat. but I found them on a search and it says any..There is also one that clamps on the bbl, but no room on the 995. The clamp on I saw had 3 rails,bottom and l&r..

#11 ·
The description said ATI...

I suggest you read it again. it says ANY stock. ATI is tha MFG

#12 ·
I suggest you read it again. it says ANY stock. ATI is tha MFG
Not here to argue. ^-^ I have seen these rails for the ATI stock many places. It is a universal rail for the ATI. Not an ATI for universal stocks. Even the picture shows the ATI stock. No mention in what I see on MidSouth's site about 'any' stock. Thanks anyway. I will go back to my handguard rail search.

ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY HI-POINT 9MM RIFLE UNIVERSAL TACTICAL RAILS (2 PIECE PICATINNY STYLE)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.