Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, another rainy Monday and I can't work, so I took out my frustration by killing some paper. I took my used $99 C9 and my new Kahr 9mm to finish breaking it in. The C9 was lightly used, but I really didn't know what to expect, because I've never broken it down to clean or polish anything. All in all, not too bad. I fired about 100 rounds of mixed WWB and GA. Arms JHP though the C9. I had one FTF [jammed on the first round in the mag], on the WWB, but the HP's were perfect. I'm not really concerned, because this is my glove box gun, and only carry HP.

The Kahr was perfect for a total of 225 rounds, again WWB and HP's, which is what I expected. It was very tight when new, but is loosing up nicely. The C9 is heavy and ugly, while the Kahr is small, light and elegant, but oddly enough, my accuracy was about the same with both pistols. I am please with both.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GA. Arms JHP
how did those georgia arms HP work out for you? i am thinking about buying some of their 'canned heat' bulk HP.
I live in Atlanta and GA shows up at every gun show. I have been using their JHP's for about two years and I have never had a FTF with one round. They even feed perfectly in my Kel-Tec PF9, which is really finicky about ammo - it jams into the bottom of the ramp every other round with WWB. They also work in my old Sig P6 and High-power with are not suppose to feed HP's. There's a show this weekend and I'm going to pick up another 500 rounds. Buy some - you won't be sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
GA. Arms JHP
how did those georgia arms HP work out for you? i am thinking about buying some of their 'canned heat' bulk HP.
I live in Atlanta and GA shows up at every gun show. I have been using their JHP's for about two years and I have never had a FTF with one round. They even feed perfectly in my Kel-Tec PF9, which is really finicky about ammo - it jams into the bottom of the ramp every other round with WWB. They also work in my old Sig P6 and High-power with are not suppose to feed HP's. There's a show this weekend and I'm going to pick up another 500 rounds. Buy some - you won't be sorry.
great...thanks for the info...definetly putting my order in :yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.