Rambling thoughts on the H&R Pardner Pump

Rating:
5/5,
  1. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Dang Rach, that hurts.

2. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Didn't know you were married. I thought you had an excellent situation without papers. Bummer.

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I do. I got an email on my way home asking me to take whatever I wanted and leave.

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Dammit dude....

5. Rerun

Rerun Member

Wait.

Didn't you move from NY to CO and buy that place?

I wouldn't move out without a fight!

eldar

6. Rachgier

It's complicated. I'm actually sitting here at the table eating family dinner.

lklawson and Rerun like this.
  7. Rerun

Rerun Member

Uncomplicate it.

Spend more time with her.

eldar

8. Rachgier

It's not that simple. Trust me.

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

Ex #1 we lived peacefully together for 8 months after the decision. We agreed on everything and I gave her a nice hug and an I love you when I left. It wasn't a romantical love by then.

SWAGA likes this.
  10. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Fuck dude

11. Rachgier

Pretty much. Emotional wreck, completely un-focused, fuck it. I'm going hunting in street clothes. AR vs prairie dogs in T-minus 10 mikes and counting. My therapist said my PTSD triggered harder than he's ever seen before. John says I'm off worse than ever.

Maybe trigger time isn't the answer, but I'll be good and god damned if I don't kill the fuck out of a dozen somethings today.

12. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Rach,

Sorry dude, I can't do much from Texas but if you need someone to talk to PM me. I may be an asshole but I do care about you as you are a sailor with a funny uniform. :yikes:

13. When I was going thru my situation I found that "Recoil Therapy" was very helpful.

14. TNTRAILERTRASH

Sounds like you have too much shit to just up and leave. And here we are heading into fall and winter.

Never again for me. Never. My new motto is "don't forget to take your toothbrush!"

15. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Trashy, you just need to find some woman you hate every 5 years or so and just buy her a house and be done with it.

moona11 likes this.
  16. TNTRAILERTRASH

I signed off the house with #1. It meant I kept my land in Florida which at the time was worth a bunch more. This place is is outright. Never again will I put myself in that situation. Any real estate I have when I die will probably go to my daughter.