Random attractive people you might not know

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by 4095fanatic, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Everyone knows the supermodels and what not out there, but there are quite a few pretty faces who go unnoticed... and as dealing with the terms and conditions and what not, nothing obscene, no nudity, etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Meow :-D

Anyone know her without looking at the image name?

2. wow... i'm jealous of that sucker... 8)

3. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

4095Fanatic, Why are you prowling LatexLair.com?

HEY EVERYBODY, I GOT A NEW INSIDE(forum) JOKE!
    PrimalSeal + Titanium = 4095Fanatic + LATEX
    :lol:

4. What's wrong with liking a little shine on a lady?

5. I actually got it off google images lol.

6. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

After the pre-game is over, about to kick off round 1, It's damn near impossible to remove. Especially if you're worked up with slippery hands. Luckily skirts can be moved out of the way, but those suits? Forget it.
    But, as you know it, YMMV.

7. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Latex and leather... the tighter they are, the more agitated you get before you give up and move on to the blond bombshell in blue jeans.

9. Eh you know what they say, if you don't have to work for it its not worth having haha

10. Um, can we refer to him now as latekfanatic?
    Nice pics, especially the top one

11. Yeah, I'd never heard of her either lol. And I'm not a fanatic about her the way I am about my 4095... I'd be willing to trade her if the right offer came along lol.

12. I think I might be on a whole different road, let alone differences in mileage :)

13. Strangerous just needs more practice, thats all lol.

14. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    I had to write my thesis in a format/editor called LaTeX (pronounced Lay-tek).

It's an open source editor, so they just tell people in the engineering department to find it online and download it themselves. So here little ol' masfonos goes off to the internet to do a google search for "latex"...guess what he found :roll:

end(anecdote);

15. while we're at it, anyone else got some pics to throw in?

16. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Maybe I should dig out photos of my wife from about 3 years ago when she was still a cheerleader at the local college.

...wonder if that would get me in trouble?

17. Naw we wouldn't tell :-D

18. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

Is that Bianca Beauchamp? And yes, I guessed without looking at the image titles.

19. AnArmyofRon

AnArmyofRon Guest

Anybody think that 4095 just drops by the forum between hot-tubbing and checking out deviant web sites? :twisted: