Range report 4595TS

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Reviews & Range Reports' started by 12vman, Mar 23, 2015.

1. 12vman

12vman Member

KY
    Just got back from the range and Im pretty impressed w/ the 45 carbine

Had to adjust the rear site windage big time to get it on target but once I was on target that was it..

found one of my old turkey gun red dots and put that on and to my surprise it co witnesses perfect w/ my iron sites

ran 200 rds through it.... some rapid fire...some standing shots at cans..amazed how accurate this gun is

and for only $280......

safe to say Im a pretty happy man

[​IMG]

pics when I get a chance...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the correct caliber carbine club.. I love mine but it sure is a pig with as much ammo as it eats.

3. I bought mine in the middle of December and right after I bought it, the temps dropped and the snow piled up. I was only able to get about two mags through it since buying it. I hope to fix that this afternoon...

4. planosteve

I did have one trip to the range and 400 rds disappeared. I think somebody stole it.:)

5. srb61

srb61 Member

Plano,you stopped at 400 rds cause it looks a lot like 40. ..lol

6. srb61

srb61 Member

12v... how far out did ya go with the red dot?

7. planosteve

I have my dot set at 50 yds with 230 FMJ.

8. srb61

srb61 Member

How tight ya getting at fifty. ..Pl St?

9. planosteve

From a rest 9 shot groups are between 2.5 and 3 inches. Unsupported around 4.

10. srb61

srb61 Member

Thats darn good,was wondering if I wanted to work at 25 as that's my furthest available right now but did one set of ten there was about 5" and high...zeroed at 10 figuring that would be max range needed for home..may play more at 25 now to try and tighten it up!