Range Report, 995-1000+ rounds

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Deadscott, Feb 22, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

I've owned the 995 for just over 1 week. I've been to the range 3 times. All at 100 ft. distance.

The first day was the day I picked it up. 200 WWBs, the only missfeeds I had were due to the fact that I was chambering the first round out of the mag to slow. After letting the bolt slide forward on its own the missfeeds vanished. I didnt have the Red Dot yet or a camera so no pics of that trip.

2nd trip 500 rounds of WWB. I still didnt have the Red Dot but here are pics of us at my range,

[​IMG]

When the target gets pretty used we say what we're shooting at......like "elbow". Hence you'll see groups out of the normal target area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3rd trip today, another 500 rounds of WWB with the Red Dot. My pupose today was to sight in the scope. But after I took my first 2 shots I realized I didnt need any adjustments.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This weapon is as accurate as anything I've fired. It feels very solid. No problems at all. After I learned how to chamber the first round I had NO FTF........none. My Range Master said he was very impressed. I let him fire it. Again he said, "impressive". After 10 years thats the first time I've ever heard him complement a weapon that wasn't his own.

2. Awesome Shooting!!! Way to go bud!

3. Nice shootin there. Atleast you know if you can get a clear headshot that you'll be able to snipe that elbow out no problem!

4. By the way, looks alot like my set up. Too cheap to pay so much or the tri rail from beretta so I put a 1" rail and just dealt with the slight slant, really not noticable when shooting at all.
    [​IMG]