Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range to teach my daughter how to operate and shoot the Ruger 10/22 my brother is loaning her. Took my HP .45 just to shoot some rounds down range since I swapped out my back sight to the ghost ring. 1st 3 shots were within 2 inches of each other from a seated position using a rest. The first 2 were actually touching and the 3rd one was about 2 inches away (bad trigger pull). Didn't really know whether I did a good job or just got lucky. Did it again and got the same results. This test was done at a distance of 15 yards. Did it again at 10 yards and got the same results.
Went to the gun show in Raleigh, NC this weekend and saw an OD Green HP .40! What is up with that!!! My brother was looking at handguns and bumped into a guy who was looking at an HP. My brother told him a couple of things and this guy ended up buying one.
Has anyone been able to find .45 magazines at gun shows? Found one this weekend for 25 bucks!!! Didn't get it because I figured I could get one online for 20 or so.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shot today with some green box Remington ammo and got some weird results. I found them to be firing low and left. Went up 2 clicks on the elevation and checked my sight line and started shooting high and right. That was kinda weird so I went down one click and it was fine. I was shooting outside in about 55 degree weather. This was the first time I shot it outdoors and in weather.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.