Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do I begin? This gun is wicked (in the good sense of the word)!!!!

Shot it today for the first time.

Right out the box, I noticed a jam every second round, and I'm thinking "Oh, no" The rangmaster was quick to point out to me that it simply my loose grip causing this, and correcting my grip, I fired mgazine after magazine with no FTF's and no FTE's.

It felt good in my hand. It was a LOT less recoil than I expected from such a light weapon. Even with fixed sights (with respect to elevation) it was super accurate.

I was shooting at 25 feet, (pretty standard SD range):

I picked a good target, lets call him B.G. Here's a picture of B.G. after 1 1/2 boxes of Blazer FMJ:

The red group were all aimed COM. The ones that went a little low and wide were before the range master corrected my grip.

The green group were aimed at the center of his face.

The purple group were all aimed, well... you can tell where they were aimed.

The blue group were all aimed at his left shoulder.

Anyway, I'm very pleased with this weapon.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
The more you shoot the Millennium Pro the more you will like it. After a while you will notice just how accurate one can be with such a short barrel and fixed sights. I still miss my M-Pro PT111 9mm, too bad the trigger was so touchy for me.

G

·
Sorry . I didn't see this post and just asked if anyone had shot the Millennium in .45 . Now I see good things about it here . Now I really need one .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.