Range time with my jcp40

Discussion in 'Gun Reviews and Range Reports' started by kevin6154, Jul 28, 2014.

1. kevin6154

kevin6154 Member

2. kevin6154

kevin6154 Member

Just uploaded. May or may not work. Took her out for a bit after a thou rough cleaning with clp.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

3. supernova

supernova Member

It's working for me. Thanks for posting it.

4. Thanks for posting. I also use WWB ammo in my JCP. I polished the ramp with my Dremel to a mirror finish when I was having slow slide hangups as you have, and now I can fire off 10 rounds as fast as pull trigger, without a hitch. I noticed on mine that it wasn't the nose of the rounds giving the problem, but a combination of the sharp edges of the casing were catching and hanging up the round on the ramp due to the paint. Remove the paint and polish gave a better transition from mag to the chamber.

Nose diving on the other hand, is a whole other issue, which is from mag. It would seem to require that the spring would need manual spring adjustment to give more "up angle" at the nose to keep the round forced in an upward position. That's my assessment on it anyway.

5. kevin6154

kevin6154 Member

Did a ramp polish vid and a follow up vid. Feed issue was gone, till I dropped the damn mag in a mud puddle! Wouldn't feed for crap after :(

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

7. kevin6154

kevin6154 Member