Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the camera, so I was the one who got to post the OP. :)

We finally got to go shoot the new toys!! :D

We went to the TWRA outdoor range, $5.50 for 2 hours. Not bad. There were no range officers, and pretty much no one there to tell us when to leave. ;) Great place, but it took us a while to find it. We had a strong ass tail wind with a slight cross, so we decided not to bother with sighting anything in and just shot the hell out of them. I have no idea how many rounds we ended up shooting total, but we had a hell of a lot of fun.

Well on to the pics:
SBroomheadSr shooting the 91/30.

Getting rocked by the 91/30

Shooting the M44.

Being rocked by the M44.

M44 with the Pig-Sticker extended.

And finally shooting the AR-15

Me (Broomhead) shooting the 91/30.

Shooting the M44.

M44 with Pig-Sticker extended.

And shooting the awesome AR-15.

Damn! That was fun. I can't wait to get me some milsurps of my own.
BTW, I have 2", probably 50-60lbs, and 15yrs on Dad, so I didn't get 'rocked' by any of the guns. ;)

·
Registered
581 Posts
that sir is fun with a capital F, and dont you love the AR lol. got all of the above guns too and cant say I dont love them all. oh and got a MN 91 too, and the kids love it the most lol

·
Registered
870 Posts
It looks great.
It looks mean (with bayo extended).
It shoots loud.
That is about all I can type with such a sore shoulder! :devilsidesmile:

I really like it. The bolt stuck after each round for the first 25 rounds or so. It loosened up after that. Didn't have a 2x4 so my hand is little sore, too. I am looking forward to the next range trip.

We were just shooting for fun not trying to zero the sight or anything but I was surprised at the size of hole in the targets. We were shooting at some leftover targets shot with a .22 or .223. BIG difference!

It is kind of disappointing that the sight only goes to 1000 yards. ^-^ But I can live with that.

The previous owner gave up a fine rifle!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.