Range trip with Stryker1 and Tim

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by PrimalSeal, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Tim with my 7mm Rem Mag, Stryker1 in the background.

[​IMG]

His target at 100 yards.

[​IMG]

Stryker1's first target after shooting his MN 91/30 for the first time, and video, target was 100 yards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stryker1 shooting my AR.

[​IMG]

The pics of my target after initial sight in at 50 yards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After that I shot the small target on the upper left hand corner of the target, still at 50 yards. 4 shot group the size of a nickle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally for the random pics....

Wind was so strong that it blew our target stands and the railroad tie over...

[​IMG]

We stood up the steel plate on the 200 yard range, got some really good shots in on the target with all the rifles we brought. I even shot it with the Desert Eagle and with the wind, that was a pretty good shot.

[​IMG]

2. Oneofsix

Oneofsix Member

NC
    heh heh, those hills in the background look somewhat familiar. Southern NM or West TX?

3. nice shooting guys. my favorite pic is of the little scoring guy, veeery nice :p

4. Southern New Mexico, right on the money.

5. Where is Stryker1, I thought he'd have a made a post by now.

6. Yeah sorry bro had to deal with something that wished I didnt have to deal with...... I will fill you in later.

But on a better note wow what a fun day at the Range!!! Enen if I couldnt hit the brawd side of a barn that day!!!!! Then some kick butt dinner and beer at Primal's crib. Guys dont you worry....... His wife has a way better sence of humor than he does!!!!! (dont worry dude I wont tell them about the video she took!!!) But it was funny as h***......

I think Tim has showed that video to everyone he has ran into!! (him shooting the DE)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. You got the other pics/videos of the brass spray? I really liked that one of you shooting your M&P, and then the one of Tim shooting the Makarov.... Come on man, these guys deserve PICS AND VIDEOS!!!!

Oh, and another thing, that video the wife took didn't turn out, she hit the video button after she started talking... Boy am I GLAD it didn't turn out, I'd get my man card permanently revoked for that crap.... :D :oops: :wink:

Oh, and it doesn't suprise me that Tim has been braggin about that DE video. I mean hell, the guy shot 3 mags out of that thing, he should be proud of it.

8. She never made me dinner, and we had gone to the range many many times. Ohwell. Nice groups with the ar man, sweet shooter.

9. Nice shootin!

10. I made dinner..... :oops:

11. Still miss those days. Here I am in NC now, weather's better, but no range buddies. I need to put out a classified ad.

12. Thing is, Stryker1 and Tim both ate what I cooked.... Home made family recipe of Hungarian beef Stroganoff with beef tips not hamburger... They ate it, and things kinda got quiet there for awhile, so I am assuming it was decent tasting... Of course, things were quiet until the wife came home and started give me shat for it.

She walked into the house and asked for her camera as I'd taken it to the range with me. I figured she just wanted to check it over and make sure I hadn't broken it or something. She turns it on and starts taking video of me, Stryker and Tim eatin, then she walks into the kitchen still rolling video and says "This is to PROVE that my husband can actually cook a meal for more than one person... He's got stroganoff and breadsticks and texas toast. He CAN multitask!!!"

Of course, Stryker started to snarf and I thought Tim was gonna spit his food out all over the floor... Jerks! :) See if I ever make stroganoff for you guys ever again! :D :wink:

13. Looks like a good trip guys. Wish I had been there. By the way, Primal, I got my second Saiga a couple of weeks ago. How's things workin' on that Mauser you were talking about?? Ha, Ha!! 8) 8)

14. Well, I did get a Steyer M95, but I just can't find any damn 8mm Turk mausers around here. It's really sad if you ask me, I really want one of those guns.