Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like maybe it is going to finally release soon. I have been interested in this press since I first heard about it. After watching the video I see nothing that would make me want to replace my Hornady Iron press with it. Nor do I think would I replace a RockChucker Supreme if that's what I had on my bench. I would be interested if I needed a big beefy press and did not Already have one.

I am a Fan of RCBS and Lee Precision. I always placed the Lee Classic Cast equal to the the RCBS R/C Supreme, just a step above if you consider price. The only flaw I see in the Lee Classic Cast is I do not like the ram design that splits the pivot pin at the base of the ram. Now, not considering price, the Lee offering has slipped to the #4 spot in my preferences in today's lineup of heavy duty presses, just behind the RCBS Rebel (#3), Redding Big Boss II (#2), and the Hornady Iron (#1)

Reactions: lklawson

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
The Lee Classic Cast is the first press that I ever bought. After bringing it home I realized that at the moment I needed the money more than the press. So back to the store I went.

A few months later I got a Rock Chucker Supreme and have tried to wear it out. Ha. That won’t ever happen.

Reactions: lklawson
1 - 2 of 2 Posts