Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My recent call to RCBS

Me: I just got an original Rock Chucker. Missing a couple of parts. I need to order them please.

RCBS: Do you know what the part numbers are?

Me: No, but it is the primer arm and the primer arm pin.

RCBS: Name and address please.

Me: (information provided)

RCBS: I will get these out to you.

Me: How much?

RCBS: No charge, covered under warranty.

Me, but I just got this old press

RCBS: No worries, it’s under warranty.

Kudos to RCBS. Just wanted to give a shout out!

·
Premium Member
36,070 Posts
The Hi Point of reloading CS!
Lee was almost that good. But not quite. That rocks.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
I had a similar experience with a 5-0-5 that would no longer hold zero. Sent me a new one free

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,477 Posts
Dang guys, do you realize this is turning into a retirees club?

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Dang guys, do you realize this is turning into a retirees club?
And what does that have to do with the price of dog bones in Pennsylvania?
Outerwear Azure Jersey Neck Textile

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
Not me. I am still working. Ajole is not retired either.

How many of you have gone outside and yelled at kids to get off your lawn?

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
Not me. I am still working. Ajole is not retired either.

If I have to yell at kids on my lawn, I can shoot them because it would have required jumping the 6ft fence out back or the 3ft retaining wall out front.

·
Super Moderator
28,618 Posts
We are all retired in this thread!

All reloading too
I'll get to retire when I die.

But I do reload. But it's because I'm frugal, not because I have plenty of time on my hands. What would that be like? I was talking to a friend, a local Judo instructor, a few weeks ago about all my hobbies and things I do when he said, "well, you're retired, right?" "No, I still work 5 days a week." He gave me a shocked look and asked me how I keep up with it all.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Super Moderator
28,618 Posts
I do that all the time, even when I'm not at home.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: 1024Megabytes

·
Premium Member
36,070 Posts
If I have to yell at kids on my lawn, I can shoot them because it would have required jumping the 6ft fence out back or the 3ft retaining wall out front.
I was on another site talking about that sort of idea on a "Guy won't get off your 1/4 mile driveway, what would you do" thread, people were talking about the legality of blasting and THEN calling the cops in their jurisdictions....and some Karen and a few Chads got all upset at the idea of ******** just blasting away and killing little kids for crossing lawns.
They got shouted down, but it's as if they have (or pretend they have) NO idea that we weren't talking "lawns", we weren't talking about a cookie cutter subdivision of 1/4 acre lots, nor kids, and their paradigm is extremely limited and/or contrived.

·
Super Moderator
28,618 Posts
I was on another site talking about that sort of idea on a "Guy won't get off your 1/4 mile driveway, what would you do" thread, people were talking about the legality of blasting and THEN calling the cops in their jurisdictions....and some Karen and a few Chads got all upset at the idea of **** just blasting away and killing little kids for crossing lawns.
They got shouted down, but it's as if they have (or pretend they have) NO idea that we weren't talking "lawns", we weren't talking about a cookie cutter subdivision of 1/4 acre lots, nor kids, and their paradigm is extremely limited and/or contrived.
It's Dunning-Kruger. These Karens/Chads believe they already know what they're talking about and won't listen to anyone who actually knows and is trying to correct their ignorance. Sadly, it seems that this willful ignorance is encouraged and fostered by ruling elites. That's all I'll say about that in a non-political thread.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
I was on another site talking about that sort of idea on a "Guy won't get off your 1/4 mile driveway, what would you do" thread, people were talking about the legality of blasting and THEN calling the cops in their jurisdictions....and some Karen and a few Chads got all upset at the idea of **** just blasting away and killing little kids for crossing lawns.
When I moved in to this place in the city here, the cop that lives a couple of houses down stop by in an official capacity because he "got nervous" seeing me transfer 20 some odd gun cases when I moved in. So he got his 2A lesson and a have a nice day. My neighbors all know me. Small town and all that. I get high schoolers and middle schoolers jumping up and walking the top of the retaining wall constantly. Hell I live across the street from the head start school.

WE, collectively as experienced shooters and hunters, know what we're talking about and unconsciously factor in the go/nogo that some people love to hypothetical to death as they move the goal posts each and every time you threaten them with logic and facts...

It's Dunning-Kruger. These Karens/Chads believe they already know what they're talking about and won't listen to anyone who actually knows and is trying to correct their ignorance. Sadly, it seems that this willful ignorance is encouraged and fostered by ruling elites. That's all I'll say about that in a non-political thread.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
Seems it could be applied to the HP magazine thread regarding the YC-9 and the individual who knows all about a firearms he doesn't own and spoke to the specifics of a pistol he had never done any research on and still refused to admit he was wrong by moving the goal posts to cover "every gun manufacturer" instead...

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,477 Posts
When I moved in to this place in the city here, the cop that lives a couple of houses down stop by in an official capacity because he "got nervous" seeing me transfer 20 some odd gun cases when I moved in. So he got his 2A lesson and a have a nice day.
Is this in LaJ or Tejas?

I usually try and move any guns and or cases, or ammo when I'm under concealment but then again I think you saw the bamboo stand in my door yard :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
  • Haha
1 - 20 of 36 Posts