·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just got a .2016

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I don't know what it is, but for some reason, any hyperlink that ends in .swf won't load on my laptop. I have been through my internet/browser options 3 times at least, but I STILL can't get the crap to work. All I get is an 'error on page' message on the bottom of the browser window. Of course, I am dealing with IE 7, so that might be a possible cause.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

wow, that is very addicting
TOLD YA! LOL!
I keep trying to beat my best. OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

·
Registered
762 Posts
I don't know what it is, but for some reason, any hyperlink that ends in .swf won't load on my laptop. I have been through my internet/browser options 3 times at least, but I STILL can't get the crap to work. All I get is an 'error on page' message on the bottom of the browser window. Of course, I am dealing with IE 7, so that might be a possible cause.
Tried uninstalling Flash player and reinstalling? Try using the Flash player removal tool to uninstall, then force a reinstall after a reboot.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
lol just got one in 0.060

But ill admit it was a fluke. I had messed up and clicked on accident and was going to go ahead and skip them all but on the 2nd click the sheep ran and i caught it right out of the gate.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I hope the Citori home is never attacked by sheep. I have the reaction time of a drunken three toed sloth.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.