Ready for the primaries

Discussion in 'HPFF Comedy' started by planosteve, Jun 13, 2015.

1. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I need the primaries to get here as I need the signs for targets on the farm. We are down to 2 now. :)

2. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Ohio is a swing state. I hate election season.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

3. RedRaptor22

RedRaptor22 Member

Even with all of the free wire target stands that grow this time of year?

4. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Not worth it. I have 3 really good free ones as it is and get more free by just not mowing my yard for a couple of weeks until Huber plants a Sign of Shame on my yard.

Election Season STINKS in Ohio. Every candidate closes down the freeways and bocks roads with their pointless Rallies. It's maddening!

Worst thing about Ohio.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Grow? They GROW so fast, it's almost like they spring up OVERNIGHT! Miracle Grow, IMO ;)

Didn't see the movie, but I wish YOU were the "Swing Vote".
    :D I could see you demanding an entire platform to get that one vote!

6. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

It's bad in Denver also. They close the roads all the way from DIA to downtown Denver, using about 50 Cops, just so some "Tyrant to be" can get unfettered access to the stump and attempt to fatten his or her kitty for the election. Totally disgraceful.

7. RedRaptor22

RedRaptor22 Member

I'm glad none of them care about Louisiana votes lol, here my target holders grow with local electoral candidates like school board presidents, judges and chief of police and sheriff nominees.

8. Not sure if I can vote in the dem primaries here, but if I can, I am voting for anybody that is not Hillary.