Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't decide whether this is a faked video or someone could really be this stupid. What do you think? Personally I think it's faked.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
I think that video is original and maybe 15-20 years old?
As such I think it’s real.
And yes....you have stupid people like that. Ever been to a public range?

Anecdote from my last range visit.
Husband and wife share a lane and are shooting a plethora of little guns.
Revolvers and semi auto’s.
Lady, early 60’s wearing little gloves and holding the gun like a teacup.
Aims, shoots, pulls her finger out of the trigger guard, straight and angled away from the gun, leans forward to peer at the target as her gun is pointing at the table.....with her finger back in the trigger guard. Every single shot she did this.
Looked like she’d memorized the steps without understanding them.
Range officer called cold and she took the magazine out and I elbowed my shooting buddy.....there’s still one in the pipe.
RSO asked her to open the slide and a live round fell out.
My buddy has horrible trigger discipline so I eyeballed him and said he’s a little old lady.
They’re out there all right.
Stay safe

Reactions: yworrydog

·
Premium Member
9,307 Posts
Notice that after his first dry click, he cycles the action, and no shell ejects, even though you can see them eject after each of his live rounds.

Also, each round fired echoed prominently. The sound of the "hangfire" ended quite abruptly indicating that the report had been added. Also, his hat went straight up, not to be seen coming back down to his right. I haven't made a habit of shooting hats, but the way his hat went straight up, not to be seen coming back down, it looked like his hat was yanked up into the trees over his head by a string.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Notice that after his first dry click, he cycles the action, and no shell ejects, even though you can see them eject after each of his live rounds.

Also, each round fired echoed prominently. The sound of the "hangfire" ended quite abruptly indicating that the report had been added. Also, his hat went straight up, not to be seen coming back down to his right. I haven't made a habit of shooting hats, but the way his hat went straight up, not to be seen coming back down, it looked like his hat was yanked up into the trees over his head by a string.
Good points. Definitely faked. The hat flying straight up is something I didn't consider before. That's probably why the comments were turned off on that video.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Vid's been around utoob for years. Faked or real? Dunno'. Don't care.

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,391 Posts
Reactions: Think1st
1 - 10 of 10 Posts