Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found post about sights being crooked but what about sights that sit at a slant?!?!

If im looking properly thru the rear sights my sights sit slanted, sitting low on the left side.
are all HPs like this?

what should i do?
e-mail HP?

Anyone hear about any replacement sights for HPs.. I kinda like the XD rear sights.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Mine appear level, wouldn't hurt to shoot HP an email.

·
Registered
125 Posts
A picture would help here.

If it looks like I am imaginating it, I would remove the sight and make sure there are no particles underneath it. The worst that can happen is you have to spend a few rounds to get the sight back where they should be when finished.

I have to move my sights TOTALLY to the left to align them to be "straight". The gun just shoots to the right with all shooters (5 total). Now that I have them all the way left, the gun is accurate as heck.

Splitter

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
A picture would help here.

If it looks like I am imaginating it, I would remove the sight and make sure there are no particles underneath it. The worst that can happen is you have to spend a few rounds to get the sight back where they should be when finished.

I have to move my sights TOTALLY to the left to align them to be "straight". The gun just shoots to the right with all shooters (5 total). Now that I have them all the way left, the gun is accurate as heck.

Splitter
Mine is the same way. Rear site to the left as far as I can get it and good to go.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Try taking the windage and attachment screw off and removing the whole site setup. The spring might be out of place. If you press down on the site, does it move downward and then spring back up all the way?

·
Registered
258 Posts
See what you mean Indy K, that would bug the h*** out of me.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Was the spring messed up at all? Anything under the assembly? Did you find anything out of place or anything.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Mines the same way. I hope that fixes mine. I was going to try to take the assembly off but didn't get the adjustment tool with the gun and have no allen wrenches that fit. Like everything else I own my tools seem to sprout legs and run away. Would HP be able to send me an adjustment tool?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.