Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my pistol back today after 6 business days round trip, very good turn around time. The note included said "I replaced the firing pin assembly, magazine release assembly, buffed the slide, test fired and sent and extra magazine for your trouble. Thank you" Excellent customer service. I am going to the range tomorrow and will post results..... :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Took the C9 out and gave it a good workout today after the factory "replaced the slide" they told me they just polished the slide rail but I looked closely and it is a NEW Slide, I was impressed. They also installed a new firing pin assembly and magazine release assembly. Now for the review. It works flawlessly I am so happy with this gun now. I put approx. 200 rounds down range with no Jams, Failure to Fires, Stovepipes nothing at all just great performance. The gun was shooting low because of the new slide and the sights needed adjusting after that it was awesome. This gun out performs my Kel-Tec P11 hands down. What was even better was that I took a really good friend of mine who is a Hi-Point Hater, he had a .45 Springfiled Compact Pistol very nice weapon and shoots well. After I got the sites adjusted I let him have a go with the C9 and he was impressed and told me he was going to pick one up for his wife to shoot because the recoil is light. He has changed his attitude towards the C9 and all of Hi-Points Handguns. Thank you to the Hi-Point Technicians and the Customer Service Reps, great people to talk to and turn around time 6 days was very good. Sorry for the long post but I am very happy with this product and now I will add a few accessories to trick it out..lol... Thanks to all of you guys and gals on here for keeping my spirits up about the gun. Although it is an inexpensive gun it is by far not a "CHEAP" gun... So finally A+++++ and 5 Stars *****. I will pick up some new target paper and next go around at the range will post pics of 7 and 15 yard results..... :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Good turn around. I'm curious, how do they send them back? Ups, Fed-Ex? Do they just leave out like other packages or do you have to sign for it? I'm expecting my 995 back this week and was just curious.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are shipped back FedEx and yes someone has to be there to sign for the package. I was lucky enough to be home when it arrived. You can count on approx 6 business day turn around on your weapon......Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
They are shipped back FedEx and yes someone has to be there to sign for the package. I was lucky enough to be home when it arrived. You can count on approx 6 business day turn around on your weapon......Hope this helps
Did they e-mail you a tracking # so you could have a better idea when the package would arrive? Look forward to getting my C9 back also!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.