Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this up today. It's a 3rd or 4th(?) generation Taurus PT-145 with sa/da, accessory rail etc. Came with a hard case, 2 mags and a mag loader for $359.

I was going to get another hi-cap pre-ban 9mm but got this instead. Can't wait to try it out this weekend. Even if the ban doesn't happen it's a good enough reason for me to buy something.

I went to a lot of gun shops over the weekend and it seems that some of them are close to running out of firearms. Can't find ammo anywhere. 7.62x39, 7.62.54, 9mm or 45acp is sold out everywhere. Thought I may as well jump in with everyone else and buy. 8) 8)

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
post the results of your range trip I would be interested to know how it shoots, I had one in my hands today but the guy had already sold it he said, :(

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I carry a Taurus pt140 Millenium Pro. I do believe its the fourth gen and they really worked the kinks out in them now. NO problems with mine with TONS of ammo fired. It shot nice sized groupings out of them box at 10 yrds. For concealed carry I LOVE it. CONGRATS on the pick up. I hope you enjoy it like I do..
PS i wish i got the all black version, mines got a stainless top to it. Still nice.
ONLY thing I don't like about it is the Heinie(SP)? sights.

·
Registered
114 Posts
We have twins.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts