Recommendations for Good Monocular for the Range?

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by Dubar, Nov 4, 2020.

1. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    That’s a CYA thing. Or the advertising group didn’t talk to the engineering group.

Dubar likes this.
  2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Our you could have scrolled way down through the description where they say it's perfect for those objects 30-70y away and then know that when they do min/max focal length tests it's at maximum magnification.

3. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

[​IMG]

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

4. gambler

gambler Member

Don't see where it says that but I will take your word for it.

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I got one too. I didn't understand what the other thing was and how it attached. Smart phone adapter to record etc! Nice.

6. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

My adapter's still in the bag, may have to put it on just to see what it does, in other words...if I can figure it out.

TNTRAILERTRASH likes this.
  7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I did read that. But it was like a review or advertising copy, rather than a specification.

So....which of the two numbers do you trust? I don’t trust when they “say” it will be OK for xyz, when elsewhere they said it’s good for x, with no mention of y or z.

8. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I don't. Especially after the eyepiece on my svbony "unscrewed" from the main sight body and they refused to replace it under warranty. They're just another cheap, shitty, Chinese company selling substandard products.

I run Bushnell products and that's bottom of the barrel for me. All of my Bushnell products are from their SoKo facilities, but at least they'll warranty their stuff if it breaks.