Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Red dot, TRS25 Bushnell. My left eye sees a solid dot. My right eye sees this, sort of. The crescent marks are faint.
IMG_20200712_134312.jpg

·
Premium Member
21,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Astigmatism?
I forget what they told me. Years ago after surgery to remove a steel filing that eye healed to 20/10! I couldn't pass the DOT eye test with my right eye in January 2019. So I got driving only glasses which I never wear. If that fuktard doc would have gave me a second or two (I actually squinched my eye shut and it took a while to adjust) I could have passed the test. He was a real peckerhead and he had to do 21 complete physicals that day. Everyone complained about his attitude every week they had orientation. Just something about a doctor in a wife beater shirt that makes you say :confused:

For shits and giggles I put on some 1.75 Dollar Tree readers and the left eye does the same thing that the right eye does naked. The right eye isn't perfect with the glasses @1.75. And it still isn't as good as the left reading.

Eye doctor said readers won't screw up your eyes. Hey turning 63 in a couple of weeks ;) Sis and bro have been wearing glasses for many years. ;) They're younger.

Reactions: Think1st and ajole

·
Premium Member
9,307 Posts
Same here. Bright sunshine is better as the pupil contracts, but low light my red dots are a blurry mess.
I have a set of folding +1.25 readers I bust out for labels in less-than-perfect light. If I move under more light, I can read the small print better.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts