Redman training

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by moona11, May 31, 2015.

1. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

So Tuesday we have a all day sim training. Our two newest human punching bags. They are teachers that volunteered to take the training. All last week they were talking trash about how they are going to take our weapons from us :-D . I don't think the training instructor in formed those two idiots that we usually don't shoot our weapons. We usually like the oc them and baton the hell out of the bad guys. :-D :'( best part is with them suited up we can go 100% on them. To bad Evil is going to miss this one.

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

100%?
    What like this?

[​IMG]

Sorry, couldn't help myself ;)

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

If I ever came up to your neck of the woods to participate in something like that, you better have the medic handy because I'm going to volunteer to go full speed with no padding.

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Yeah...padding is for girls!
    SEMPER FI

5. Rachgier

Nah. I'm fat and slow enough without padding to slow me down even more. Plus I don't want the officer's to go in thinking, "Okay, he's padded up this isn't actually going to hurt him."

6. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

My money is on Evil. :D

7. Rachgier

Mine too, but Moonz and the rest of the crew are in for it.

8. moona11

What crew? SWAGA I do believe I will use that tip you gave me;-) . Training is put off till the 23rd bad weather moving in. I was at work this morning and one of the Redman teachers;-) saw me and asked if I was ready for my whopping. We where in the training officers office at the time. The TO said o sh!t and I was kind enough to put the tazer knife in teacher boys lap. How was I to know it was set on high:-D :-D .

9. moona11

I have decided that I will not waste that expensive sim ammo on him instead he will learn that pads don't really help to much against a baton. Did I say I really dislike this asshat.

10. moona11

Evil will be able to go to this one to. She really hates him. ;-)