Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have a press (9mm Lee 1000) and Bill Chevalier's ABC's of Reloading, I'd like to add in another manual. Chevalier's manual is general but I'm looking for a reference book with more specific detail.

What do you think of Dave Brennan's Reloading Guide? I like the spiral binding so the the book lays flat when using it. But the binding is not a good reason to buy a book.

Suggestions for another manual?

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
I highly recommend "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition" by Richard Lee. It has tons of generic load data and lots of great balistic info. It does tout his products because he is proud of them. Other than that I really like the book.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
"Any Shot you Want" is the name IIRC and its a bit more advanced than the Lee Book.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Nice thanks

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Does anyone have the PDF file of "Ammunition Making" that they would be willing to pass along to me? Tried getting it from the site listed above with no luck.

·
Registered
114 Posts
" Does anyone have the file of "Ammunition Making" that they would be willing to pass along to me? Tried getting it from the site listed above with no luck. "

Ditto. Could not download.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
I have it. Not sure if I can send it or not. Shoot me a PM and I'll try and forward it to you.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
This is a different site than what I posted last time. I just found this one 20 minutes ago. Someone had posted it on the cast boolit forum a couple of days ago.

Guess there was more than one place to get it. I do have zipped copies if minor problems show up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts