Reloading stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Jarhead1775, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

Hi Guys, Just to let you know I started to list the reloading stuff on Ebay. Following is the link to my auctions:
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjnl98QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

I have decided Ebay is the easiest way to sell this stuff. I can't cancel listings so get in while you can. I have 13 auctions listed so far but 6 are still being indexed according to EBAY.

2. unwired

unwired Guest

thats a wonder, feebay hasn't zapped your listings

3. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

They allow reloading gear, gun stocks, grips, & sights. That's about it.

4. Keeping my eye on several of the items, usually don't bid in the beginning wait untill the last day.
    Goodluck on the auctions.

5. Bid on a couple, but went to high for my cheap arse. Atleast I bumped the price up on some.

6. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

If there is something specific you are looking for let me know I may have another? The dies are gone.

7. Jarhead, recieved my .30-30 dies today, the ones that I paid you for. I also recieved the .30-06 dies and the 7mm mag decapper case trimming tool that I had no idea was coming. Thank you so much my friend!!! You are a gentleman and a scholar!

8. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

The targets were in the box too I hope. Enjoy.....

9. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

I have started listing more on Ebay. Click on the link above to see my auctions. So far 13 items have been listed.

10. When do you have another list coming out? Also, if we want something that you are selling on Ebay, will you sell it direct to us or do we have to buy it/try to win the auction from Ebay?

11. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

Primal - I have your 7mm on hold until the new list comes out.

If you want something from my ebay let me know I might have another sitting around. 8) pm me with details.