Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting for a month now for a Lee Scale, 9mm chamfer and pocket primer tools from Factory Sales, so I called them up. The guy on the phone said that they have been trying to catch up for over a year. Things were fast and furious before the election but it was after the election that the buying insanity set in. He said that on the Lee Locked Breech press alone the Lee Factory can produce 150 of them per day, however, the orders for the press are on the order of 2,000 per day. This is in keeping with the disappearance of ammo off of suppliers shelves. Seems to me there is fear dynamic at work across the country.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thing is Factory Sales has charged my debit card back on Feb 23 without having the product in stock. They say the order is going out tomorrow.

What amazes me is the amount of reloading items and ammo that is flying off the shelves before it even arrives there.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Lee Factory Sales did the same to me back in January. No hint of backorder when they took the funds from my debit card but a day later they sent me an email with an estimated ship date of 9 weeks. They notified me today. I just bought ammo since then and saved the brass. They emailed me Monday that items had shipped. So if anyone is interested in reloading think about 2 months ahead. I hear the other suppliers are backordered also but at least their sites tell you up front.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.