Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Resident PITA
16,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was that cool 2hr - 2 nights pr/wk show where camera crews followed several different law enforcement agencies. It got canceled along with COPS in a BLM/Lib TV attempt to shield Americans from how their citizens really behave, Did you miss it like I did? Well it's back. New name, new network, same old show. It's now called "On Patrol Live" and it's aired on something called "REELZ" (whatever the hell that is). It's exactly the same with some of the same agencies and 2 out of 3 of the original hosts (Dan & Sticks, they traded black guys). So if you're like me and been missing the amusement of watching degenerates that don't have British or Australian accents get hassled by "The Man", tune in to On Patrol Live every Friday & Saturday night. Or advance to the 21st century and just download it like I do,

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts
Reelz used to be a movie channel but couldn't compete with Starz, HBO, Skin-emax, etc and turned itself in to a reality TV streaming service.

·
Premium Member
6,022 Posts
Thanks Cic. I do miss Cops, so this might be pretty cool

• Haha
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Resident PITA
16,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Cic. I do miss Cops, so this might be pretty cool
Somebody leaked the final unaired season of COPS to the web awhile back. You can find it at most popular download locations.

Reactions: histed

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
COPS is also on REELZ.

Heads up, if you get the REELZ streaming service, it doesn’t include On Patrol: Live except in reruns. Not even the live streaming service.

We pay the extra $12/month just to get OP:Live, but find we watch a bunch of other shows too.

Reactions: histed

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have Ziply Fiber here on the Lefty Coast (Oregon) and they (the actual Cable company, Ziply) tell me to switch to streaming, they said it in e-mail and snail mail. So I would like to get OP Live, but also for sports, NASCAR and maybe MLB a little. Would I need to pay and stream Reelz and Hulu or some other service?

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
I have Ziply Fiber here on the Lefty Coast (Oregon) and they (the actual Cable company, Ziply) tell me to switch to streaming, they said it in e-mail and snail mail. So I would like to get OP Live, but also for sports, NASCAR and maybe MLB a little. Would I need to pay and stream Reelz and Hulu or some other service?
I use Hulu live with no commercials yet have commercials. Its $70 or something.

·
Premium Member
6,022 Posts
You could try Roku. Lots of free streaming on there, aa well as thins like ESPN and other sports feeds. 'Swhat we use, but I could care less about sports - unless it involves a gun

Reactions: Pandaz3

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
You could try Roku. Lots of free streaming on there, aa well as thins like ESPN and other sports feeds. 'Swhat we use, but I could care less about sports - unless it involves a gun
My GF put FUBO on my computer. It did pop up as a new choice on my new TV. She got it strictly for pro football. I don't give a shit about sports either. I do use it to watch Fox as there is no cable in my area. I have AA&T enhanced DSL the only game in town. Frequently it has to stop and buffer when watching videos.

I couldn't give a damn about TV in general.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My GF put FUBO on my computer. It did pop up as a new choice on my new TV. She got it strictly for pro football. I don't give a shit about sports either. I do use it to watch Fox as there is no cable in my area. I have AA&T enhanced DSL the only game in town. Frequently it has to stop and buffer when watching videos.

I couldn't give a damn about TV in general.
Yeas and starting and stopping does not help you like it more. TV and my computer are my babysitters, babysitting me! otherwise I would have to read, or do something useful! Gag!

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
I use Hulu live with no commercials yet have commercials. Its $70 or something.
Just cuz ur a total f'ing dumbazz, paying the lib-tards so much 😹😹😹

live PD had my home town THPD showcased for a bit, we are an ILLINOIS f'ing border town. U know, AL Capone, bang-bang with Fang-Fang type BS. They get some crazy I-70 stops for big drug busts, but usually some unconstitutional shit as well 😹😹😹🤣🤣🤣

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Just cuz ur a total f'ing dumbazz, paying the lib-tards so much 😹😹😹

live PD had my home town THPD showcased for a bit, we are an ILLINOIS f'ing border town. U know, AL Capone, bang-bang with Fang-Fang type BS. They get some crazy I-70 stops for big drug busts, but usually some unconstitutional shit as well 😹😹😹🤣🤣🤣
It took you this long to respond from july. No one cares or even remembers the thread.

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,324 Posts
I have reelz, but I don't live stream it, I have a mobile dish thingiefrom dish network. It's like $100 a month, month to month. If I don't want to use it for a month I just don't pay for that month. The dish just sits on top of our camper and we can use it whenever wherever, as long as we an point it toward a signal. I don't have HBO and extras like that but I have all the basic channels including reelz. Mostly got it to watch news, was tired of sitting in the car to find out what's going on. But we also watch weather gone viral, ancient aliens, shit like that. We are boring when it comes to TV, lol.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,897 Posts
The advertising about contaminated water?

I see it every where.

Rerun
LMAO

Whrn I first saw that, really early, and told Rach there was a class action lawsuit but he already knew about it. Said it wasn't during his time in the Corps iirc.

Now it's everywhere

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,324 Posts
LMAO

Whrn I first saw that, really early, and told Rach there was a class action lawsuit but he already knew about it. Said it wasn't during his time in the Corps iirc.

Now it's everywhere
Husband and I always joke about it- turn on the TV and exclaim yes! Camp Lejeune's on! Dvr it! 😆

1 - 19 of 19 Posts