Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if any of you guys use these primers, but man, they are awesome! In my Lee Pro 1000 I'd get at least 2 or 3 primer jams per 100 with the Winchester standard Small Pistol Primers. With these Remingtons, I might get 1 jam out of 3 or 4 hundred. I don't know what it is about these primers, but they absolutely ROCK.

Also, for those of you who have alot of 9mm or similar brass that has a crimped primer pocket, with these primers, you don't have to remove the crimp to prime the cases, they slide right in the primer pocket without any trouble at all. This is great news for me, as I have a crap load of 9mm with crimped primer pockets and no way as of yet to remove the crimp.

Just an FYI to you reloaders out there who may be looking for other options for crimped brass etc.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As long as they work, and keep working well in my Pro 1000, I don't care. These things are fantastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.