Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to admit it but i traded my 995 for a brand new 12g Rem 870...i only paid $120 for my 995 so i figured it was a good trade... Anyways i was wondering what kind of Mods people have done on this shotgun.

I am also looking to put a swivel mount on it and would like some help finding the supplies. I have tried my local wally world and also a gun/pawn.

Thanks!

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
hit cheaper than dirt. they have piles of stuff.

any 870 for 120$ is a good buy. ive bought more two dozen over the years as cheaply as 100$ and as high as 1300$.

SW

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info! I will have to see what i can do.

It was defintely an offer i could not let go...of course i already have another 995 on hold at the local gun shop for $120!

·
Registered
296 Posts
For about another $250, I took my 870 from

...to...

All from CTD. Still thinking about adding the mag extenstion.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice i like what you have done!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Not bad, but the silver flashlight really doesn't look good on there. Also looks like one of those cheap harbor-freight ones.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Not bad, but the silver flashlight really doesn't look good on there. Also looks like one of those cheap harbor-freight ones.
Sportsmans Guide, actually. I know, I have one in black that I took off my AK, but just been lazy about changing it out. And its held up thru 1500 rounds of 7.62x39, so it should hold for 12ga.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the links! i have found some fun stuff!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts