Replacement Parts

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Corelogik, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Corelogik

Corelogik Member

I don't own a 995 yet but I need a front sight from one for another project. Does HP sell replacement sights? If so, does anyone know what they cost? I'm assuming I need to call the order in since their site doesn't list them.

Any info appreciated.

2. Just need the serial number off one....first two or three digits if I remember right.

I lost my mag release pin thingy when I did my ATI stock( I threw it in the tray with the rest of the shit....it just disapeered) and I called up the number from the website, I told them that I was doing the ATI stock, the gentleman on the other line sighed, then tranferred me over to a lady whom got my information and sent me a new one free of charge.

I dont see why the front site would be any different.

3. Corelogik

Corelogik Member

Called them up and ordered one. Didn't even need a serial #. I offered to pay for the part, they refused. It's on it's way.

4. Dont you love Beemiller customer service!!!!!!!!

I ordered a striker spring for my C9 last year and offered to pay, they refused, when the package arrived not only did I have a striker spring but they also sent a new striker and two plastic spring sleeves as well. This company gets an A++ rating in my book when it comes to customer service.