Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Senator John Cornyn, a Republican who should be pro-2nd Amendment, is quietly making a deal with the rabid anti 2nd Amendment Chris Murphy, to pass universal background checks for all private firearms.

We need every gun owner in America to take action right now to prevent what would be a terrible infringement for our Second Amendment liberties.

If John Cornyn, who represents the state of Texas, is already considering stabbing gun owners in the back, then you know that we’re truly in a dire situation. But we cannot give up. Our God-given rights hang in the balance.

So please, add your name to our pre-written letter urging your two Senators to vote no on universal background checks for all private firearms.
Click this link below:

Reactions: Rerun and lklawson

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Senator John Cornyn, a Republican who should be pro-2nd Amendment, is quietly making a deal with the rabid anti 2nd Amendment Chris Murphy, to pass universal background checks for all private firearms.

We need every gun owner in America to take action right now to prevent what would be a terrible infringement for our Second Amendment liberties.

If John Cornyn, who represents the state of Texas, is already considering stabbing gun owners in the back, then you know that we’re truly in a dire situation. But we cannot give up. Our God-given rights hang in the balance.

So please, add your name to our pre-written letter urging your two Senators to vote no on universal background checks for all private firearms.
Click this link below:
Finally showing his true colours - Yella.

He's been leaning more and more into the Demoncrats camp for the last five years.

Disgusted with him.

Worse,
the Repubican party hasn't put up a decent opponent to run against him.

smh.

eldar

·
Premium Member
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally showing his true colours - Yella. He's been leaning more and more into the Demoncrats camp for the last five years. Disgusted with him.
I agree with you. He is becoming part of the District of Columbia swamp creatures.

I do not want to lend or sell a long gun to a sane neighbor I've known for years and we both become criminals. Universal background checks would do that.

·
Premium Member
9,288 Posts
The Republican Party of Florida is the only Republican entity I've donated to since Romney ran. The GOP can stick it. They're nothing but a bunch of Vichy turncoats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts