Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody played RE 5 yet? Zombie hunting at it's best.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I saw the trailer for it on TV the other day, and I have to say it looks pretty good. Right now, I don't have time to play it, but I will probably get it once I get to Alaska, and the price for the game comes down some.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some people rate it a 3 out of 5, I would say a 4 or a 4 1/2. Almost as good as 4.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
From what I've heard, COD5 has a really cool Zombie sub-game on there. I've never played it, but I've seen it, and it's pretty freakin' wicked. If you haven't played it, check it out. I personally don't have COD5, but it's a good game, just not as good as COD4. I play that on Xbox Live and it's awesome...

That reminds me.... Jones, GET YOUR Xbox Live subscription fixed dude!!! I wanna play!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Zombie hunting at it's best.
They're not Zombies, they're infected Africans....how racist is that? A scruffy white guy killing black people. I knew it was coming though, in RE4 you were killing Mexicans....but Im not complaining though. Its an awesome game. I havent turned my 'station off since I got it Friday at 12:01AM. Im on my fourth play through trying to get all the treasure, finally found all the BSAA emblems. I might have to (gasp!) cheat and resort to some kind of guide online.

Some people rate it a 3 out of 5, I would say a 4 or a 4 1/2. Almost as good as 4.
I give it a 10 out of 5....thats right.

·
Registered
317 Posts
From what I've heard, COD5 has a really cool Zombie sub-game on there. I've never played it, but I've seen it, and it's pretty freakin' wicked. If you haven't played it, check it out. I personally don't have COD5, but it's a good game, just not as good as COD4. I play that on Xbox Live and it's awesome...

That reminds me.... Jones, GET YOUR Xbox Live subscription fixed dude!!! I wanna play!
Nazi Zombies is 10 kinds of bad ass! Great party game!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nazi Zombies on COD5 is SOOO addictive

·
Registered
850 Posts
I got RE5 on Thursday night for the midnight release and it's awesome. I don't want to say that it's better or not as good as 4 is but it is definitely one of the best RE games so far. If anyone is a fan then you should definitely pick it up.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anybody played Left 4 Dead?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yeah my roomate has it for 360. Left 4 Dead is really awesome if you're playing it online with other people or at least someone else with you playing co-op, but it's a multiplayer game. There are 4 chapters that are kinda like "movies" that are based off of stereotypical zombie movie situations. Each one lasts for about an hour too. It's sweet because it's not ever the same thing twice and the zombie AI is really smart and stuff, but then again I've gotten kinda bored with it already. It's a really cool idea multiplayer wise, but I wish there was more to it then that. I thought there was going to be some different downloadable content for more maps too. Oh yeah, and you get to play as the zombies in online deathmatches which is pretty cool. I hope that's what you were asking and not if anyone had played it as well.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Nazi zombies is sweet. Try taking on a horde with a browning 191 .30 good times.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Left 4 Dead rocks hard, but they need more levels. That's my only gripe. The replay value is high though because the AI is amazing and you play with different people online all the time. I'm just waiting for them to open up the maps to do it yourselfers. You can rename map names and replace them with ones people have made but I hate messing around in the folders like that. I'm just gonna wait for them to incorporate it into the menu.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's the highest round anybody has gotten to on Nazi Zombies? I made 37 once.

BTW

I just wanted to say how much I am thankful for finding this forum, there's a great bunch of guys here who have the same taste in firearms that I do and if I have a problem, have been there and done that and will offer advice, and also has a strong zombie subculture. Long live Romero.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I have R.E. 5 and its definately the shizzle. controls are just like R.E. 4 and you still have the over the shoulder 3rd person view. running out of ammo is pretty intense, and you have an AI partner very similar to Army of Two.

Definately a great Game for SHTF enthusiasts.

·
Registered
59 Posts
LEFT 4 DEAD all the way ! woot! :D
i love it so much. versus online is a blast. PC version > xbox360 though.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yeah so the more I play re5 the more intense it gets. It's becoming so hard finding ammo now. Upgrading my weapons is one of the major ways I've been keeping ammo in the guns. But I did find out that there's kind of a way to cheat with this game. Since they're individual chapters now you can replay each one a bunch of times and you'll find the same treasures and ammo, etc. I found this out by accident when I died through one chapter and when I came back through the same area all of the same treasures were there again. So I got to sell all of those things again and upgrade more. It's definitely an awesome game though.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Big rob , you in hendersonville?

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I played RE4 IT was Great. But I played it on PC..
I wish they would have made 5 for PC.

COD5 Nazi ZombiesKick ass. Cause you can download different maps.
I play with the guys in my gaming clan.

L4D was great but needs more maps and such..
Need to expand it for more players. I think 6 would be optimal for that game.

I am waiting for a zombie game that plays like COD 4 or 5 with the looks and it be more like a true survival mode. Where you have to sneak. hide and run like hell.. But what would be cooler is and online world or a Single player world where you go explore back and forth between towns and cities. You can use vehicles to travel between. Then you have to go out and find more resources to survive. I think that type would be best played like Fall out 3.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There is a game called Jericho and F.E.A.R. that are horror based and are first person shooters

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Big rob , you in hendersonville?
nope but i am in henderson, vance county

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.