Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I wanted a HP 4595 carbine with a threaded barrel. I called or visited all of the gun sellers withing 100 miles of me. Nobody thought they even existed. Anyways I discovered Davidson's Gallery of Guns online. Being an old school guy I never used the internet to buy guns but thought I'd give it a try. They have something called "Gun Genie" which locates what a person wants. I put in what I wanted and soon found out that there were a few available. I put a deposit down which was deducted from the final cost when I went to pick it up. I was notified when it was shipped and when my gun store received it. In less than one week I had my 4595. The only cost was an additional $9.99 for the service. I would definitely use Gallery of Guns again if I'm looking for a certain firearm.

·
Premium Member
21,796 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MOM doesn't even list them on their website. I looked at KYGUNCO and they didn't list them either.

https://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hi-point-carbines/hi-point-45acp-carbine.php#prettyPhoto
I know HP doesn't list them on the website. That's why it was so difficult for me to track one down. I was told by more than one gun shop that the 4595 with threaded barrel doesn't exist. I tried Bud's, Kygunco, Whittaker's and the shops near me. HP is now advertising them in the current issues of Guns & Ammo magazine. Maybe they want to get rid of the non threaded barreled models first and are only producing a few threaded ones.

·
Super Moderator
9,679 Posts
I use GOG when I purchase from a company that has a reputation of poor customer service, or a customer service department that is not located in the USA.

The prices are generally a bit higher than if I purchase from the LGS itself. I can get my deliveries from GOG same day. Or next day at the worst, of course their warehouse is only about 45 minuted away.

Reactions: uncle mark
1 - 5 of 5 Posts