Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sorry there burt did i miss somthing. I just got it in a e-mail and thought it was nice i just wanted to pass it on.......hmm maybe hpff isnt quite the same that it used to be.....perhaps i need to keep on looking........ :-[ :blink:

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I sorry there burt did i miss somthing. I just got it in a e-mail and thought it was nice i just wanted to pass it on.......hmm maybe hpff isnt quite the same that it used to be.....perhaps i need to keep on looking........ :-[ :blink:
Robert Green, It's been posted up multiple times. We've always frowned upon repeating the same thing over and over again, nothing has changed!

Damn.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ive never seen it before and im glad he posted. a little arrogant in our reply arent we. so what its been posted several times before, it should be posted everyday. go censure and violate the 1st rights of somebody else.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
ive never seen it before and im glad he posted. a little arrogant in our reply arent we. so what its been posted several times before, it should be posted everyday. go censure and violate the 1st rights of somebody else.
Why dont you go make a few posts in the gun forum then come back and offer your opinion.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I'm just gonna sit back and watch this one from WAY back here, hoping someone crosses the line so I can pull the ban cannon out. My trigger finger's been itchin' for a while now....

Think I'm playing? Ask that last dude I just banned....Oh yeah, Survivalist, that's his name.

The Staff has been rather leinient in the last few weeks/months since I've been deployed, as I haven't had time to do much else other than work. However, I've taken a rather keen interest in the crap that's flying around in here, and this shit won't be tolerated any longer. You fuck up once, you're gone. That goes for everyone.

kpos 101, calling someone arrogant is technically a violation of our rule against personal attacks. Therefore, you just earned yourself a 2 week time out from the forum. Sorry buddy, but someones got to set the example, and this time, it's you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts