Rhino runs from Bloomberg

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by perotter, Apr 26, 2014.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Ridge is a good guy. He's from my hometown. He was a god Governor. We have really reasonable gun laws here.

2. Same here. I used to live a couple blocks away from him when I lived in Millcreek. Always thought of him as an approachable and super nice guy. I don't know what he was thinking when he teamed up with nanny loonberg. :confused::confused:

I'm glad he broke his ties with the guy.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  3. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

So you lived by the airport, huh? Nice neighborhood he lived in :eek:

4. That he wanted more gun control.

5. The 2nd says shall not be infringed. All gun laws are gun control. Getting beating with a big stick vs a medium sized stick is still getting a beating.

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    IBTDR!!!

Some "rinos" are for more/better/stronger F'ed Govt. but it never works out that way. I used to think that way as a child, but then I realized that the "goodness of people" is usually overshadowed by greed and selfishness.
    And sometime after THAT, we went to those numeral birthday candles because
    it is easier for double digits :D

Attached Files:

7. Not that high end place where he eventually moved into - it was when he lived in Woodhaven subdivision.

Funny thing is, when I mentioned this thread to my wife she agreed with the OP. In addition to calling him a RINO, she also labeled him a progressive and she grew up with Ridge. I guess both terms go hand and hand.

8. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Anyone who would align with Bloomberg for any reason is a douche, a mercenary with no morals, or an idiot.

You hang out with an ass hat, you start to stink.