RUN! He's got a rubber chicken!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lklawson, Oct 20, 2014.

1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

3. bluharley

bluharley Member

Link doesn't work for me.

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

WTF, I don't like clowns as is, never have and never will.
    Start chasing me with a rubber knife and I'm likely to put a cap in yo @ss

5. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

fixed.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

6. bluharley

bluharley Member

Thanks! A clown with a rubber chicken, what could be worse than that?:confused:

7. j_inmon

j_inmon Member

Have you seen Twisty from the New season of America Horror Story? Good Lord that clown is terrifying.

8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

But you are not French, you will fight back.

9. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Yup. He could be holding a cocktail weenie and I'd run.

[​IMG]

As for those French [email protected], was he also a mime? That would justify their response.

10. I am waiting for that to happen.

I always see these prank videos on youtube. People wearing bloody masks chasing other people in public. jumping out of elevators all to scare people.

Dont pretend to be robbing or stabbing me, you may get shot!

11. cicpup

Vermont
    "Béthune (France) (AFP) - The party is over for a fake clown who received a six-month suspended jail term Monday for threatening passers-by while in full circus garb, a disturbing trend terrifying towns in northern France."

Wait, wait, wait... WTF! How the hell can you be a "fake" clown? Use pancake batter instead of pancake make-up? "I'm sorry Sir but your clown college is not an accredited clown college. Please put down the squeaky horn and remove the rubber nose. Is that lapel flower loaded?" I'm pretty sure the only qualification for being a clown is you can get your hands on a retarded costume. And if someone pays you to entertain a few kids without inappropriately touching them, you can call yourself a "professional clown".

12. j_inmon

j_inmon Member

A REAL clown would have caught the terrified towns folk and devoured their souls?

13. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I think they have to be naturally ginger under the makeup before they get their "Soul Devourer" certification from the clown union.

14. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

15. bluharley

bluharley Member

I'm surprised nobody did.

16. cicpup

Vermont
    Read the comments.

17. bluharley

bluharley Member

They don't have guns in Australia? Oscar did. Yea, he would have got shot here.

18. They have very little.
    After the 96 massacre at Port aurthor. They went California feinstein crazy and had mandatory buy backs and made almost everything semi auto illegal. Pistols require special permits and lisenses.

19. j_inmon

j_inmon Member

20. bluharley

bluharley Member

Wow, I just read the very detailed account of that incident. Now if someone in that cafe had a gun, many people could have been saved.