Rural King Guns

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by MachoMelvin, Nov 3, 2015.

1. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

There is a store here in Ohio & the Midwest called Rural King. They consistently have some of the lowest gun prices around! They just this week opened their on-line gun store, check them out! ALL shipping is $9.95

www.rkguns.com

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  2. I see they have 995's for $269.99.

3. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Wow Mel! thanks for posting that link! Great prices. I signed up for emails too. Thanks man.

4. Great place.
    That's where i got my cross bow I bought for $79.00

5. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

the local one here is where I had my "fanboi" clerk encounter. he preferred Sigs over everything else- twice the price of the gun I was looking at(but you could buy conversion barrels for $200 more if you wanted a different caliber...).

6. gasman42

gasman42 Member

NC
    Is the cross bow any fun? I've thought of picking one up or a compound bow.. I can recover my ammo with those lol

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    My neighbor/fellow electrician got a DPMS Oracle
    (sport with forward assist and dust cover) for $479
    @RK! We have one right in town, and I get a lot
    of ammo and accessories there, too. Plus, a gun or 2 :D

8. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

They just started their on-line store this week. I see some items are NOT discounted very much, BUT they run specials every week. So, I can keep my eyes open for that special gun I have forgot about?

9. It's been great. Got a doe with it already this year.
    I made a post about it somewhere. When I'm on a pc I'll link it on here

Edit, Here you go. Link to the last thread, original is linked inside it.

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.co...s-bow-update-warning-there-will-blood-316110/

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  10. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Your the reason I got one. I hate you :D:D:D:D

11. awesome I didn't know you got one.

This one? or some other bow?

I know mine is the bottom of the barrell budget. And it still rocked that deer world.

12. moona11

the SA Fever, You dink :p:p
    Fun to shoot

13. Is that some Midwest Dialect? No idea what you mean. :p

14. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Those are some good prices!. I would love to have the Henry .357, but $100 less than MSRP is still not cheap enough for my budget.

15. I didn't go into checkout to see but, do they ship to store? That would be handy for transfer/BG check since I have a RK close by. Plus if they ship to store, they shouldn't charge a fee?

16. dirt_19

dirt_19 Supporting Member

Rual king is were I pickedup my Chiappa 1911-22 , ammo cans,and a bit of ammo .

They do not have ship to store setup yet . Some were i read they do plan to make it avalible With free shipping . Seems like they are still getting things together and building there inventory but there prices from what i have seen reflect there instore prices .

They pretty much always have somegun on sale and every once in a while they have all there hi point on sale for 10%-15% off .

I think they put the site up without ship to store and a larger inventory is "black friday " last year was 10% off guns and ammo .http://www.blackfridayarchive.com/Ad/RuralKing/2014/ad.php

17. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Allow me to translate.

"I purchased the SA Sports Fever 175 Lb Recurve Crossbow. And you are a Dink. It's loads of fun to shoot. And did I mention you're a Dink?"

18. moona11

Thank you CIC next time you might need to use crayons and talk slow for him. ;)

19. hey now, My Cheap knock off 175lb has a generic name like Jaguar. NOT SA FEVER.

Ya Freakin' JAG-OFF.

is that more your language?

20. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

He's ex-military. If you don't include some swearing and cursing, he assumes you're speaking a foreign language. Like British or Australian or something.

<ducking>

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk