Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
29,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that I've mentioned before that sometimes for entertainment I will go to the local Rural King and listen to their gun counter guys give advice. Did it again today. This time, the genius behind the counter was instructing a woman and her boyfriend on the differences between shooting a semi-auto pistol and a revolver. Apparently, with the 38 revolver, you have to let the revolver recoil ride it into significant muzzle rise or it will injure your hand. He gave other bits of idiotic advice, such as talking about how the extra weight of the small single stack 9 mm guns will help tame the muzzle "jump," but the revolver one was the most entertaining.

:D

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,401 Posts
I think that I've mentioned before that sometimes for entertainment I will go to the local Rural King and listen to their gun counter guys give advice. Did it again today. This time, the genius behind the counter was instructing a woman and her boyfriend on the differences between shooting a semi-auto pistol and a revolver. Apparently, with the 38 revolver, you have to let the revolver recoil ride it into significant muzzle rise or it will injure your hand. He gave other bits of idiotic advice, such as talking about how the extra weight of the small single stack 9 mm guns will help tame the muzzle "jump," but the revolver one was the most entertaining.

:D

Peace favor your sword (mobile)
I just can't. In my I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings mood. I like to piss in their Wheaties and explain just how stupid they are or just give that look conveying to them just how stupid they are.

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
I just can't. In my I don't give a flying fuck about your feelings mood. I like to piss in their Wheaties and explain just how stupid they are or just give that look conveying to them just how stupid they are.
Yeah, I really have a hardtime keeping my mouth shut. My LOML will nudge me, then push me, then take my hand and lead me away. You and I should go together sometime, moonz. It'd be fun. Maybe take E to run jammer.

• Love
Reactions: lklawson

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,401 Posts
Yeah, I really have a hardtime keeping my mouth shut. My LOML will nudge me, then push me, then take my hand and lead me away. You and I should go together sometime, moonz. It'd be fun. Maybe take E to run jammer.
Lol. Shit E would start the shit then look at me and walk away while I get my two cents in.

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Lol. Shit E would start the shit then look at me and walk away while I get my two cents in.
Many things I love about that lady. That's just one of them.

Reactions: moona11
1 - 5 of 5 Posts