Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you ever dealt with samco global before?

I recently purchased a 8mm mauser from them and was just wondering what kind of service to expect from these people, and how are their surplus products.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
My k98 is a samco import. I picked it up for $149. The bore was in excellent condition and it had all matching numbers. They are great people in my book.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I was turned on to samco by a friend. and in less than a week i've already a update from them about my order. the main thing is I just wanted to hear from other people who have dealt with them. and what they thought.

thanks again for the input.

·
Registered
191 Posts
They don't seem to know the rules on ammo sales, they tried to tell me it was an BATFE regulation that they have a signed ammo form on file before they could sell you any ammo. I explained there was no such rule from the Feds on that, I still wasn't able to get ammo until I sent them a signed form. It might be their own rule, if that's the case, simply tell customers the truth.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Purchased a K-31 from them directly, A beautiful rifle I must say but I had to wait 77 days to receive it, every time I would call they would tell me they need another 5 to 10 days.
With that said you must remember they are the distributor and I'm sure they have much larger orders to fill, so be patient

Jet

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I had a old Vz-52 from them years ago. Let it go to a friend, hard to get ammo for it. I believe it was a 7.62x45? It's kind of a oddball cartridge. What I do remember was they all have a crack in the same place near the pistol grip. I was told due to the gun standing up and the oil soaking in over the years weakening the wood.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I was going to order a Mauser through them till I found out it would be about 6 weeks 'til I got my rifle so I said screw that and went with classic arms and got it in a week instead, it was cheaper and better quality than Samco at the time...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

Hey ditchbug
Did you get the mauser yet???

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sure did picked up on monday the 5th looks great & shoots great. the problem I was having was that they couldn't read the FFL form that was faxed. but was shipped very fast.

Thanks guys. :cool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts