Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ammo is so cheap. She shoots nice w/ the scope,but I INSIST(wrong word), RECOMMEND, she remove the scope and shoot irons as well.
Either way,she shoots real well with this pistol; the triggers on semi 22s are so smooth and fast.

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts
Interesting pistol. What is that wheel looking thing towards the front on the bottom

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That is just an awesome design for a pistol!!! I really think that arms manufacturers need to look back at the whole package of design instead of just making total form without thinking about the "human" element. Yes, a scary black gun has a cool factor, but when you can tell the "era" of a design from a gun builder, that adds a bit of class and quality I think.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is just an awesome design for a pistol!!! I really think that arms manufacturers need to look back at the whole package of design instead of just making total form without thinking about the "human" element. Yes, a scary black gun has a cool factor, but when you can tell the "era" of a design from a gun builder, that adds a bit of class and quality I think.
It fits like a handmade leather glove and points very naturally.The scope makes it a bit top-heavy, although.

·
Banned
1,412 Posts
I love mine. When they first came out, Beretta was showing a carbine kit for them. I have never seen one of the kits so I think they may have dropped plans for it. If I ever find one I may end up getting it just because of the cool factor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts