Santa Came Early

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by lakota169, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Santa came early. This arrived today. CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm stainless. Came with a 10 round and a 14 round mag. Feels great in the hand. A little brother to my Glock 19 and Sig P226.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

Nice!!!!! You got to Love a CZ.

3. CZ makes good pistols-enjoy shooting it.

4. Ari

Ari Guest

Why I would say he did! Very nice indeed

5. Never saw a two tone Rami - very nice!

6. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

Now you got me trying to decide if i should get a CZ, or a Glock next.

7. hpman

hpman Guest

Good looking gun!!

8. elguapo

elguapo Guest

That looks neat.

9. I wanted something a little smaller than my Glock 19 for carry. Was concidering the Glock 26 ($150 - $200 more than this one), a S&W M&P compact, and a Bersa Thunder 9cc. When I saw the CZ in stainless, that made up my mind. Came with a 10 round and 14 round mags, cleaning rods, mag loader, in a hard case. Adjustable sights and even came with dummy cartridges for dry fire.

10. MalcolmStone

MalcolmStone Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that slide release workings on the inside of the frame? If so, that's pretty cool. I don't think I've ever seen that on a gun before.

Also, what is that plate on the right side of the gun near the muzzle? That's the only aspect of that gun that I'm not crazy about. Otherwise, that is a fine looking weapon.

Tom

11. CZ makes very good weapons and its really hard to go wrong with a CZ.

This is the first time I have seen this particular gun. None of the local shops carry CZ handgun's, but most do carry their line of rifles.

12. Until you mentioned it, I didn't pay that much attention to the slide release. Yes, it is on the inside of the frame. That plate near the muzzle is the serial number. It's also on the slide just above the plate, and also at the rear of the barrel. I photoshopped out the numbers.