Santa is bad ass.

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by SFCdonahay, Dec 27, 2014.

1. SFCdonahay

SFCdonahay Member

So I must have been good this year, because this is what Santa brought me ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1419733110.212753.jpg . I already painted the lettering. Now I would love to get a tattered American flag hydro dipped onto my grips. Anyone know who can do this for me?

The more you sweat in peace, The less you bleed in war!

2. sonic2wb

sonic2wb Member

Where are u located? There is a place in Marion, NC that does hydro printing give me a sec and ill get their info

3. sonic2wb

sonic2wb Member

Im in no way affiliated with them i run a local gun club facebook group and a member was talking about them

4. SFCdonahay

SFCdonahay Member

Thanks I will check them out

5. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Santa hated me this year. Guess I was on the naughty list :mad:

GOod thing I had santa's elves, aka the good folks on this forum, or it would have been my worst Christmas in years.

But, sorry, about that, awesome on yours. Who wouldn't love a new C9 for Christmas? If you get the dipping dun, you'll have to post pics

6. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Tall - I'm sorry you had a bad Christmas - its not because Santa thinks you are bad - its that Santa sucks and forgot one of the best guys, especially with all the nice things that you do)

7. Well since I am the household santa. I didn't have any cash after the kids to buy my own.
    But Mrs. Clause got me a 8 piece craftsman screw driver set. And my dad got me a used crafstman wrench set from a garage sale. Better than nothing and I'll use them.

Maybe I'll have a shot at getting myself something for my birthday in two weeks.

8. EvilE424

Wouldn't it be fun if Santa was real? For some reason Christmas has lost some of the wonder that I had as a kid. There are still tons of things to be thankful for, but thinking that someone is dropping of fantastic presents would be pretty cool

9. SFCdonahay

SFCdonahay Member

Icback I'm also the household Santa, when I say Santa brought it I really mean my wife bought it for me.. And yes it would be pretty cool if Santa was real.

10. Oh reallly? I figured a fat guy really dod come down your chimney. ;-)
    That's awesome though. My wife has given me the go ahead before to buy guns. But she won't do it her self as she hates doing the paperwork.

PS. I like your signature Is it a quote from someone?

11. SFCdonahay

SFCdonahay Member

Icback my signature is from George, S Patton.. Thanks

12. tallbump

Kinda used to it.....around here, I always have to BE Santa, but never get visited by him.

Guess it's the downside of being a dad/husband.....always expected to do everything for everyone, but no one ever thinks about doing anything for him.

I did get a $25 giftcard to Field & Stream from my bro-in-law. I am hoping that Field & Stream mails out their free $10 card this month so I can combine them

13. EvilE424

I think we are all in the same boat. I haven't gotten a Santa present for about 20 years

14. Years and years ago, my father forgot to get goodies to fill my mother's Christmas stocking. She cried on Christmas morning. I swore that would never happen again, and it didn't for the rest of her life.

15. carygep

carygep Member

I got a c9 for Christmas too. It's my first handgun. I couldn't be happier with it. Put about 100 rounds thru it the day after Christmas and had zero problems. I ordered a Joey keychain and polished the feed ramp yesterday.

16. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

He is, and there is proof! This may be the best 4 minutes of your day, it was for me. :)

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6iAM9329lI[/ame]

17. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Downside??? I consider that one of the upsides of being a husband/father, being able to give your children and wife the things they need or want and to see the joy in a child's face on Christmas morning. That my friend is one of the most precious gifts you can ever receive. ;):)

They pay us back by the hugs, kisses and "I love you daddy" we get all year round. I call that a win in my book.:D

18. The thing i will probably remember the most about this Christmas is my son's face when turned on his "battle Rover" and the "space ship" part rose up and started shooting little discs out.

and sitting on the floor rocking my 3yr old daughter to old Christmas hymns, while she snuggled into my shoulder.
    There is indeed no love greater than a father for his child.
    (maybe a momma, but this isn't a competition damn it!)

19. tallbump

Don't get me wrong, that part was AWESOME. The kids had a great Christmas. It was too fun watching them open their gifts. Taking my daughter to the range for the first time will go down as one of my greatest memories.

I LIVE for my kids, and I sacrifice for my family all day, everyday. And I don't think that's "special", its what I should do. I don't think doing that makes me "great dad". I think NOT doing that would make me a pretty sh!tty dad.

But, I'm not going to lie, sometimes it really goes unappreciated, and well, it kinda sucks :(