Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
House bill introduced by Majorie Taylor Green of Georgia. The Second Amendment Preservation Act will eliminate federal funding for gun control.

From the article:
"Throughout my campaign for Congress, I promised the people of Northwest Georgia that I would be the strongest defender of gun rights on Capitol Hill. The Second Amendment Preservation Act (SAPA) prevents the federal government from using our taxpayer dollars to enforce gun control on law-abiding Americans.

Our God-given right to protect our country, ourselves and our families shouldn't be up for debate. I'm proud to introduce this legislation, endorsed by the American Firearms Association, that will defund the enforcement of tyrannical gun control laws."

https://allongeorgia.com/chattooga-...to-eliminate-federal-funding-for-gun-control/

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
House bill introduced by Majorie Taylor Green of Georgia. The Second Amendment Preservation Act will eliminate federal funding for gun control.
I wish her luck in getting it passed. But even if through some miracle it does get passed Biden will veto it.

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
@Keystone - BINGO! Is nice to know that we still have friends in the gubbamint, though. In this case, however, the words snowball and hell come to mind

·
Registered
70 Posts
With the Communists in charge the Second Amendment and our gun rights will be in danger everyday. This bill will never see the light of day under the Pelosi regime. even if it passed the House, Slimey Schumer would kill it in the Senate.

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts

From the article:
"Throughout my campaign for Congress, I promised the people of Northwest Georgia that I would be the strongest defender of gun rights on Capitol Hill. The Second Amendment Preservation Act (SAPA) prevents the federal government from using our taxpayer dollars to enforce gun control on law-abiding Americans.

Our God-given right to protect our country, ourselves and our families shouldn't be up for debate. I'm proud to introduce this legislation, endorsed by the American Firearms Association, that will defund the enforcement of tyrannical gun control laws."

https://allongeorgia.com/chattooga-...to-eliminate-federal-funding-for-gun-control/
What part of "Shall not be infringed" do these libtards not understand? We have been "indoctrinated" over decades to believe that the Constitution can be altered by any executive order the President or Congress has a yearning to do by signing a bill. That is totally wrong. VTAO! Vote Them All Out! Let's take our country back once and for all. Then put up a huge freakin wall around the entire country. This sh!ts gettin old!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts