Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie looking to find out how you can determine the age of a rifle, I have the serial number (6822820), but can not find any site that will provide age of rifle using the serial number. I have the chance to pick up a 110E for $250, which looks well maintained, shows little wear, but am hesitant without knowing year manufactured. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
You might try http://www.savageshooters.com forum. One of the stickies in the Savage centerfire boltaction forum is a manufacture date thread, where you can PM one of the members and they will get you the manufacture date. Beyond that, I have no idea where else to get that info, other than just calling Savage and asking (which might be the easiest course of action).

·
Premium Member
36,162 Posts
If it has an accutrigger it's newer, but regardless, if it isn't beat up or shot out, it's a decent deal. Most Savage 110s are pretty good/really good shooters, and they were relatively inexpensive new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.