Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Dollar General. Some sort of pocket holster, the clip hung over the edge of the pocket.
Looked pretty decent in there, the holster had an old 5 star Sheriff symbol on it like the old westerns. Nice to see someone OC a C9! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
In Dollar General. Some sort of pocket holster, the clip hung over the edge of the pocket.
Looked pretty decent in there, the holster had an old 5 star Sheriff symbol on it like the old westerns. Nice to see someone OC a C9! :thumbsup:
OC would be about the only way I could carry my C9, for I have only that style of holster for it. My C9 and CF380 have been very good shooters for me, so I would have no problem carrying one of them for protection...I tend to carry revolvers more than anything else though. Just like the snubs the best, I guess. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
Obviously he hasn't read cicpup's firearm's rule:

Hi-Points are like fat chicks. They'll eat whatever you feed them and bang whenever you want, but you still don't want your friends to see you with one.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,804 Posts
LOL I tried to OC a C9 once. Felt like a depleted uranium brick strapped to my hip :D
And you kept finding yourself walking in a circle

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Just like the ol' ball & chain...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts