Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello residents of the HPFF 8) I will be buying my first HP tomorrow,a 995 (for 80$). Given that HP has arguably the best warranty out there I have no problems buying it sight unseen. I have been assured that the 995 is good to go though. So I started to search the inter webs for information about my new fun gun and landed here. So here I will stay :D

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
:welcome: from Ohio Sounds like you found a real deal!

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm excited to shoot my new toy. I have not seen a good deal since I picked up a Rossi Puma 92' (pre safety) unfired NIB for 120 :devilsidesmile:. My Father in law has yet to return it :D.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
:welcome: From Alabama. Nice score on your 995. Enjoy! And if you don't, I'll be glad to take it off of your hands. :yes:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well Flip if by some weird cosmic turn of events that I do not like I'll let you know ^-^
It's getting closer and I have a range in the back yard :devilsidesmile:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aww man I have to wait till' saturday. But on the up side I have learned that it comes w/ 2 mags and 50-75 rounds plus the comp. I really don't think it's gets any better :blink:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So the the person who has the gun was diagnosed with H1N1 today. So there is a week or so added on to the wait. :mad: :'( I would like to have it ready to go to the Adirondacks in 2 weeks. I'll just pry my M92 from my father in law if I can't get in time :D

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you Sir 8).
And it looks like I will be getting the 995 tomorrow. This has more ebb and flow than an ocean tide :D :D :D
When I get it I'm going to soak it in disinfectant :blink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts