Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be hosting an event on August 8th for any members that would like to attend. This weekend is set in stone as is will be the weekend of my 40th Bday and part of my weekend long celebration will be a full day at Leeds, SC at the rifle range at Sumter National Forest. Anyone that would like to attend just let me know, I will be bringing about 40 various guns and tons of extra ammo for all to shoot. Targets will be provided and there will be an area for cookouts if you so desire. This is 6 table 100yd range with berms at 25 and 100 yards.

http://southcarolina.hometownlocato....cfm?leeds rifle [email protected],-81.4131521

This is the range that has been featured in most of my latest youtube videos. Start time is scheduled for 3PM on August 8th. If there are any of you that would like to caravan to the range then we could meet at exit 63 on I-77 in SC, from there it's about 45 minutes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
aww man, sounds like fun, My wifes birthday is that weekend so it might not be doable. Im in west columbia though.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
This "event" gonna run to 0:dark 30? I'll put in for some leave time in the afternoon if ya'll plan on shooting til late afternoon.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I do not have to work that weekend so I am seriously considering going. Its only 40 miles from me so it is not that bad of a drive. If I go I will have to bring my custom C-9 and JHP to show off.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sportsman is only 6 miles from my house. I go there a lot. I'm going to Sportsman next week. I have not shot a firearm in over a month, my trigger finger is getting a litle itchy. If you want to go shooting let me now.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
You guys really know how to do it up!

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sportsman is only 6 miles from my house. I go there a lot. I'm going to Sportsman next week. I have not shot a firearm in over a month, my trigger finger is getting a litle itchy. If you want to go shooting let me now.
i will be there next friday morning

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Count me in (not Southern Sportsman, but the shoot)! Fingers crossed I'll have a Mosin myself by then.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'll plan on being there myself

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Wish y'all were closer Kripp, I'd be over like a shot!

·
Registered
317 Posts
If anybody else is interested we can do a cookout. Someone can bring some drinks, another person can bring hotdogs and burgers, and I can bring a grill and some charcoal and do the cooking.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just found out I will be out of town that week, sorry guys :'(

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
If by out of town you mean you'll be in Sumter blasting away with everyone else, there is no need to apologize :tongue2:

FWIW I put in my request to use my comp time for that afternoon. *fingers crossed*

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, the time is nearly upon us and I have received the goodies from Hi-Point/MKS, what I need now is a reasonable idea of who is actually going to show up. This thing is tentatively scheduled to start around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and last for a few hours with us getting in some low light shooting before the range shuts down. I think a cookout would be a great idea also, feel free to bring friends, relatives and whoever else you would like

1 - 20 of 34 Posts