Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
300 Posts
Sportsman is only 6 miles from my house. I go there a lot. I'm going to Sportsman next week. I have not shot a firearm in over a month, my trigger finger is getting a litle itchy. If you want to go shooting let me now.

· Registered
300 Posts
Does anybody know which of the ranges the shoot is going to be at.

Andrew Pickens Ranger District

Cedar Creek Rifle Range

This rifle range accommodates targets at 25, 50, 75 and 100 yards. This range is fully accessible to disabled visitors. Three of the five shooting tables are under a shelter. Visitors from the Cassidy Bridge Hunt Camp can reach the range in only ten minutes. It is an easy place to practice target shooting while staying at the camp.
(more)

Enoree Ranger District
Four, year-round, rifle ranges are located on the Enoree Ranger District: Fairforest, Indian Creek, Leeds and Philson Crossroads. All four ranges have been designed with the firearm enthusiast in mind. All rifle ranges have six shooting tables under a shelter, are open year-round for day use, and do not have fees.

Long Cane Ranger District
Located on opposite ends of the Long Cane Ranger District, the Candy Branch and Beaver Dam Rifle Ranges were designed with the needs of shooters in mind. Both ranges include right-handed, left-handed and accessible shooting benches, 25 and 100-yard backstops and permit the use of pistols and rifles.

· Registered
300 Posts
Yes it was VERY FUN. That was the first time I had ever shot a bolt action rifle. My right shoulder is doing some complaining at the moment. The bruise should go away in a few days. I was surprised I was getting rounds on paper at 100 yrds with both my C-9 and JHP, even though I could not make out the targets. We will definatly have to get together in the fall on a non football weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.