Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be hosting an event on August 8th for any members that would like to attend. This weekend is set in stone as is will be the weekend of my 40th Bday and part of my weekend long celebration will be a full day at Leeds, SC at the rifle range at Sumter National Forest. Anyone that would like to attend just let me know, I will be bringing about 40 various guns and tons of extra ammo for all to shoot. Targets will be provided and there will be an area for cookouts if you so desire. This is 6 table 100yd range with berms at 25 and 100 yards.

http://southcarolina.hometownlocato....cfm?leeds rifle [email protected],-81.4131521

This is the range that has been featured in most of my latest youtube videos. Start time is scheduled for 3PM on August 8th. If there are any of you that would like to caravan to the range then we could meet at exit 63 on I-77 in SC, from there it's about 45 minutes.

· Banned
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, the time is nearly upon us and I have received the goodies from Hi-Point/MKS, what I need now is a reasonable idea of who is actually going to show up. This thing is tentatively scheduled to start around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and last for a few hours with us getting in some low light shooting before the range shuts down. I think a cookout would be a great idea also, feel free to bring friends, relatives and whoever else you would like

· Banned
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
come on guys, a little over a week away and we really need to know who's showing up, it will be worth the effort I promise you. There are going to be hats and tshirts that were generously donated by Charlie at MKS, the distributors of Hi-Points, and other events and I am thinking of offering up a Mauser as a "door" prize if enough people show up.

· Banned
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Well, it wasn't the turnout we wanted but I would like to thank SCshooter for showing up and all in all we had a great time and shot hundreds upon hundreds of rounds downrange. We will attempt this again in the fall when the weather won't be so hot and hopefully more members can show up.

SCshooter got to fire alot of our guns that the wife and I brought and we were able to introduce some people next to us, to the Hi-Points that don't jam every other round or blow up in your face. Still though, there is substitute for seeing someones face after they shoot a Mosin Nagant M38 with heavy ball ammo for the first time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.